A Very Floral Afternoon Tea Orchid Conservatory, Majestic Hotel KL


For those who know me well, one of my absolute favourite pastimes is to indulge in an afternoon tea. Afternoon tea at the orchid conservatory is unlike any other (Ritz Carlton)- you can enjoy the lovely ambiance sitting within a magnificent glass atrium with stunning orchid blooms surrounding you.🌸🌷🌹 As this botanical wonder holds limited seats, one needs to have an advance reservation (approx. 1 month) by paying 50% of the bill to secure your table.

I’ve been dying to go here for ages - ever since I tried their afternoon tea at the Tea Lounge.  Unfortunately we couldn’t get a table - it was THAT popular! This time, Mr. K and I were lucky enough to get to experience the magical tea in this gorgeous setting - Hooray!


I have a massive thing for afternoon tea - from the ferris wheel/three-tier stand, teapot, teacups, baked scones, clotted cream, sandwiches to the prettiest petites - They could make me weep with happiness!
Freshly baked plain and raisin buttermilk scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam- I’d like to HIGHLIGHT the strawberry jam, the classic strawberry jam tastes just like summer!🍰🍓🍭🍫🍩
A selection of dainty finger sandwiches- prawn cocktail sandwich, chicken teriyaki sandwich, egg with cucumber sandwich, smoked salmon with cheese and tomato as well as focaccia sandwich
I’m not a sandwich person, but trust me, the sandwiches definitely worth a try! Treat your taste buds to the sandwiches and I’m sure you’ll love it!
A plethora of exquisite cakes and pastries – Lemon éclair, red velvet, chocolate cake, berries tart and eton mess
The delicate hot savouries - scotch egg, mushroom vol-au-vent and ayam kunyit quiche


Black tea for me and Darjeeling for Mr. K🍵
There is no unlimited refills, every extra serving of hot water is charged at RM30 per pot. The afternoon tea would be perfect if it comes with never-ending pots of tea.
So delicious! And then…so did our beautiful afternoon tea…🍽🍰🍩🍓🍵
What a heavenly afternoon tea with lovely music and lovely company.
The waiter and waitress are militarily efficient, and the afternoon tea is simply delicious.
Orchid Conservatory in Majestic Hotel is one of those places that makes you feel as though you have stepped into a magic garden🌸🍃🌷✨




Curling up in the orchid room whilst whiling an afternoon away with sandwiches and tea is quite something - but be sure to book far in advance as this place is very popular for a reason!
The price for this exquisite afternoon tea set at Orchid Conservatory is RM120 nett per person. You may reserve your table at colonialcafe.tmkl@ytlhotels.com.my or call 03-27858000 ext. to Colonial Cafe .

If you’re an afternoon tea fan, then hold onto yourself, for all your dreams may have just come true…🦄✨💖

xx

Comments

  1. This is really a cool and fresh place to sit , i said it fresh because flowers are all around the tables. I have never went there so I cannot say anything about tea and their food but I can see the atmosphere and environment of the place is just awesome !!

    Kedai Bunga
    Penghantaran Bunga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts